Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lack

Today I got pissed off. No one did it, I just pissed off myself . The closest guilty party would be internet and within this realm, a certain page that I won’t mention, as it contains someones name. It is just revolting how some young ‘Hitlers’ rise and shine on the net. You don’t have to think about Hitler in connection with his racial issues or war but in connection with his lack of education and common sense and the ability to lead people by inoculating a certain feeling, positive or negative, in his case negative .

I hate when someone messes with my brains and I take it as a personal offense when someone tries to explain me that my life is bad, or could be better, or that smoking is not healthy or that I should become vegan. Fuck guys, you insult my intelligence! I know all those things, and a thousand more and I have the common sense not to impose anything on anyone. ‘A guide to a succesfull life’…Makes me smile. It sounds as if Sony produced a new HD TV and issues a manual. How can people be so dumb ass stupid to even lay eyes on those things. Do you ever go to bed at night thinking ‘ What am I goona do? Where am I gonna do it? Why am I gonna do it?’ Of course you do! Well, those night thoughts are your steps towards your personal success. Those e questions are the core, even if they don’t have an answer. And God knows I don’t need anyone to sell me answers for 87 bucks a piece!

If u take a look around, all the ‘motivational speakers’ (what an ironic statement) are Made in the USA. Why do you think that? Because it’s the most developed economical power? Because people are happy and satisfied? Because their cultural level is soooo high? Well, you’ve already guessed the answer to all these questions. Humans are able to function as individuals, as opposites to animals bound to live in herds, flocks or other organized forms. The church, throughout centuries, millenias, tried to become the biggest ‘motivational speaker’ of all times. If you take a close look, indeed, it takes some time and effort to do that, you notice that there was always a reason to do that. A very ‘touchable’, ‘human’ reason, like money, territory, beliefs. The same ones that guide us today, the same ones that make the ‘amazing’ US of A revolve. Wherever people have a lack, (lack of culture, money, faith in themselves, health) others strive. Others who can tell you the perfect, absolutely perfect recipe, to have money and health, the rest is bullshit. Who needs study, who needs culture or common sense, who needs to understand others? Oh, and you can’t put a fee on that, that’s the worst part. How much can you charge if you put ‘War and Peace’ in someones’ hands to read it? How much can you charge for listening to someone who doesn’t lie on a couch?

Times go by and we become numb, we listen less and less to ourselves, we don’t allow ourselves to be human anymore. Human by smoking a ciggie at sunset on the beach, human as sneaking away from the job we are supposed to do, human as not sleeping because we are concerned that our non-existent kids would grow up in a world where God will have a name, mother, father branded limo and bodyguards.

[Via http://carlogeaclaudiu.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment