Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blog Entry 18 – A morning cup of Java

Day 4 – 14/03

Douglas, Arizona

We are going to head to Bisbee today. Apparently it is a pretty obscure but beautiful place. Mum and Dad have been there before and both loved it. I cant wait! But first we have to go pick Kathleen up from Douglas (the college where we are staying is about 10 miles out of town).

So Dad, James and I set off and arrive a little early. Seeing as we are all a bit dusty still from our night out in Mexico we decide to sample some local coffee.

Caffenio is a drive through coffee shop. As I have am on a break from my coffee free lifestyle I’m looking forward to this.

 

James orders a large hot chocolate, Dad gets a long black and I get a Mocha with cinnamon.

 

From this day forth, Mocha’s should always have cinnamon.

Kathleen is ready now so we jump back into the car to head to Bisbee and brunch!

[Via http://dontuhatepants.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment