Tuesday, January 19, 2010

CIA, Lithuania and Audrius Butkevicius

Some Audrius Butkevičius , ex minister of defence of the new made Lithuania, have native relations with Marina Berlusconi, Andrey Kozuchov ( faced as Al Waleed Bin Talal in Saudi Arabia), Anatoliy Mechrencev ( with new name William Headcock Webster), Michail Borschevskiy – Barschevskiy ( Russian government private barrister), Vitaliy Yaroshevskiy from my class and school and Andrey Piankov – from my class and school too ( Laima Kubiliene – ex Piankova, sister of that Andrey) many year’s in Lithuania has some computer, which to his words was stolen. That computer – as a control and connector with me. Who decided to robbed me and to put such savaging installation inside my own head and body?

Now in some firm Teleperformance ( as a cash- bank Millennium with stolen from my own bank account financies) prostitute from night club Platinum Galina Mostowaya seating at that computer – pressing me, squealing, and living at my own uterus as in her native home.

That minister of defence have interesting education- he is gynecologic. Who decided that I must have such interesting installation in my own uterus?

That Audrius originally from Georgia and many years lived in Sverdlovsk. More, have connections with my adopting family.

That Audrius have connection’s with CIA and Lithuanian independence – in any words robbering my own inheritance in Lithuania ( to killing in 13 January 1991). From 1987 some William Webster or Anatoliy Mechrencev from Sverdlovsk was the director of CIA.

With native relations with that Webster that Audrius Butkevicius lived in the flat in which as ex owner was regisrated some Nikolay Caplin – ex Nikolay Cibin ( ex Nikolay Ognev). That Ognev with his wife Evgeniya and daughter Elena lived in my own appartment, which was given for me and my new trustee’s( later new made adopting family) in Sverdlovsk in 1961 – Malisheva- Belinskogo as a security. More- that Ognev have ex name and surname Aleksandr Bondarev. And was native father of prostitute Natalia Bondarenko-Lopatinskaya- now faced as Dalia Grybauskaite in Lithuania.

Read the beginning

“Avicenna. Horseman without head but in saddle. Leon Panetta- Leon, Pan not that. Russian friends from GRU, FBI, CIA, Mossad. Hereditary Nazy and Rada Adzubey. USSR and Wojsko Radzecko” wordpress.com

[Via http://dorakristina.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment