Sunday, January 31, 2010

The whole "weeaboo" bullshit explanation.

That definition means totally nothing to me. You know why? Because it’s fucking ridiculous. Someone created only term for people liking Japan… No, people obsessed with Japan (yes, I am one but I am also obsessed with Korea and China). Wait but what about other countries like Korea, China, USA, UK, Poland, Germany? Is Japan some kind of taboo or what? Some kind of low-level country? Because I don’t fucking understand. Why would someone create a term specially for one country, and hate people who match that term? Yeah, let’s create term for UK and US, shall we? Then we’ll all hate and these those people because they are obsessed with UK and don’t care about culture of their country. I mean, this is so FUCKING ridiculous. I didn’t know that actually mankind can be this stupid.

Besides, I don’t like something for the fact I want to be cool and be like others. I like something just for myself, because it turns me on etc. So, terms like “weeaboo” would actually say that it’s wrong to be yourself, and you have to be like others. (Westernians?)

Now I’m done.

[Via http://bagnohax.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment