Friday, September 25, 2009

Nat!onal P;unctuat!on D@y Baking" Conte$t...

I say: this is, for me, a happy day! Iambic pentameter? Really? I worry about myself sometimes. It’s National Punctuation Day, in the USA.

Who knew, right?

Meanwhile, back in the land of normal sentence structure; There’s a baking contest, which is lovely, in a Leave it to Beaver fashion.

Entries close September 30, so get your oven mitts on, folks. Even if you don’t know your ellipses from your colon this is serious business we’re talking. Baked goods are at stake!

Also I find the thought of posting pictures of hyphenated, parenthetic food stuffs strangely exciting. Something about it tickles my fancy, if not my taste buds.

“Unless someone is willing to post me a breaded hash mark or two?” she asked, hopefully. Of course, I could try the baking thing myself but in my present condition I’d very likely burn down the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment